How To Insert A Featured Image In WordPress Post (Step By Step Tutorial) – Claim You Free WordPress Tutorial Videos For Beginners – https://www.wplearning101.com
Here Is A Simple Overview Below On How To Insert A Featured Image In WordPress Posts.
How To Insert A Featured Image In WordPress Posts
To add a unique custom featured image to a post or page on your WordPress site:
1. Open the editor for the post or page.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner to open the settings panel.
3. In the settings panel under the Post tab, select Featured image / Set
4. Upload your featured image or select one from your media library.
5. In the Alt Text field, add alternative text that describes your featured image. Informative, accurate alt text is a key step to optimizing your WordPress site’s SEO.
6. Add a Title, Caption, and or Description if desired.
7. Click Set featured image.
8. Back in the editor, click Preview to see your featured image in context.
You can replace or remove your featured image in your posts’ settings, which are located under Post / Featured image.
In this video, we will explain How To Set A Featured Image In WordPress Posts.
******Places you can get into contact with us******
Our Free WordPress Video Training Membership Website – https://www.wplearning101.com
DFY Niche Websites – https://www.dfynichewebsites.com
DFY PLR Products – https://www.dfyplrproducts.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wpcontentdiscov
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/JustDreamItMedia
#WordPressFeaturedImage #WordPressPost #wordpressforbeginners #wordpresstutorials