Another week, and we’re bringing you the latest WordPress news from the last seven days, including…
– There’s some nice new updates in the Gutenberg plugin, including more custom template capabilities.
– Events mentioned this week includes calls for WordFest, WordPress Accessibility Day and the speakers announcements for WCUS.
– If you’re a plugin founder, what would you change if you had your time over?
– WordPress is still the dominant CMS and it no longer seems to be in decline.
– Shopify is though, and they’re laying off 1,000 staff.
– And the #WPDrama for this week is the idea that we might need to change the name of Full Site Editing.
There’s a whole lot more than this, as there is each and every week, and you can find all that by go to the episode…